Désertif’actions is launching a sketch contest opened to any to any cartoonist from any country who has published at least one cartoon in the press since June 2021 on the following topic :
LAND AND DROUGHTS
- Each drawer can only submit a maximum of two sketches in either black and white or in colors (300 dpi, in JPG format)
- Submission of sketches will have to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (with the mention “DA 22 DRAWING CONTEST” in mail object)
- Deadline : 20 August 2022
- Send it with your name, address, phone number, email address, and five line of the author’s biography.
- If there’s subtitles or any text, please send us translations in both French and English.
- The 1st prize : 1500 euros in the name of the United Nations Convention to Combat Desertification
- The 2nd prize : 750 euros in the name of the initiators of D’a22
The 30 best drawings selected by the jury will be printed and exhibited publicly during the Desertif’actions 2022 event from October 5 to 8, 2022, and may subsequently be used for educational and awareness-raising purposes.