Since we all agree that every voices matter, allowing a representative diversity of civil society actors to attend Désertif’actions is our priority. Therefore, a rigorous financial support policy has been established. Take a look at it and fill in a complete or partial financial support request.
(!) We remind you that financial support possibilities are limited
PARTICIPANTS’ FINANCIAL SUPPORT CONDITIONS
It’s important to keep in mind that a complete support of a participant (international transport + accommodation) should be regarded as an exceptional support measure limited in favor of the most economically vulnerable civil society’s actors.
CRITERIAS CONSIDERED (non-exhaustive)
- Financial situation of the organization
- The organization size
- The organization type
- Countries representativeness
- Gender representativeness
ARE INCLUDED IN A COMPLETE SUPPORT
- International transport – round trip ticket
- Accommodation in Ouagadougou
- Désertif’actions 2019 registration including …
- lunch from June 19 to 21
- Désertif’actions cocktail
ARE INCLUDED IN A PARTIAL SUPPORT
- International round trip ticket + Désertif’actions 2019 registration
- Accommodation in Ouagadougou + Désertif’actions 2019 registration
WON’T BE FINANCIALLY SUPPORTED
- Governmental organizations
- International organizations
- Private sector
- NGOs and local communities from the following geographical zones :
- North America
- Europe + Russia
- China + South Korea + Japan
FINANCIAL SUPPORT PROCEDURE
- Make sure you are eligible.
- Fill in the financial support online form. Section : financial support request. Our team will get back at you for the following steps of the process.