Désertif’actions launches a «call for posters » in order to highlight participants’ initiatives through a poster exposition during the summit.
Posters categories concerned:
- Scientific posters on desertification combat (recent progress, outcomes of innovative technical knowledge, perspectives)
- Posters on current desertification combat initiatives (innovative approach on conservation and restoration of lands, on multi-actor initiatives etc.)
- Posters on terminated and assessed projects (outcomes, lessons learned, recommendations)
- Advocacy posters, addressed to decision-makers, in favor of desertification combat (messages with an argumentation)
- Send an application with the following elements:
- The organization that applies (quick presentations, contact of the person in charge)
- The poster’s category (1 to 4)
- The main message(s)
- The geographical area concerned
- A summary of the poster (around 200 words)
… before April 22 to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Posters are selected by a committee composed of Désertif’actions organizers (CARI, SPONG)
- Feedback on applications before May the 10th, 2019
Each organization has to come to Désertif’actions with its printed (or drawn) poster in A1 format (594 mm on 841mm) with eyelets on four corners. A representative will have to physically be at Désertif’actions to present the poster and exchange with the participants during the 4 days.
Organizers will provide an exposition area that will be inaugurated the very first day with officials.